- Monday, August 14 THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Friday, August 18 Picture Day
- Middle School Strings
Attention all string parents grades 5-8
Below you will find a link to our Middle School information sheet, please take a moment to fill this out at your earliest convenience. We are looking forward to another fantastic year of strings.
You will soon be receiving information concerning performance polo shirt and spirit wear purchase, field trips to Music Hall, and our performance calendar. If you have any questions, please contact us. Looking forward to another fantastic year of making music!
Laura Coomer firstname.lastname@example.org 513-206-7170 X7194
Lynn Denney email@example.com 513-206-7170 X7189
Middle School Strings Information Sheet
2017/2018 school year
The Wyoming middle school winterguard will be accepting new members in grades 6-8 this year. We will be having a clinic for potential new members on August 20th in the middle school gym from 6-8 PM.
Rehearsals are weekly on Sundays 6-8 PM. August- March. Fall season will be August and Sept and then winter season will start in October.
Any questions please ask!
Nikki DeWitt: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross Country
All Athletes need to be registered [All sections should be green]
• Go to https://wyomingcity-oh.finalforms.com
• Select WMS 2017-18 Fall Coed Cross Country as the sport
• Complete and sign online forms. Some forms need to be “signed” by both parent and athlete
• Turn in a Sports Physical signed by a doctor. They are only valid for 1 year. Physicals can be turned into Coach Nocks
Reach out to Coach Randy Nocks (email@example.com) for any questions or additional information