Parents/Guardians of Sixth Grade Students:
Please remember to turn in documentation showing your child has received both the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis) and Meningitis vaccines to the school nurse prior to the end of the year. Under Ohio law, schools are required to have written documentation from a student’s health care provider of the date that the Tdap and Meningitis vaccines were administered. Students will be excluded from school if documentation of this vaccine is not provided prior to entering their 7th grade year. Please contact Angela Judge, the Middle School nurse, if you have questions at 206-7182.
Hello string parents,
I can’t believe that it’s time for our last concert of the year. Below is information to help you navigate the day.
- Concert on May 23rd at the Pendery Center for the Arts
- 5/6 grades perform at 6:30, please arrive by 6:15
- 7/8 grades perform at 8:00, please arrive by 7:45
- Concert attire-blue polo, black dress pants or black skirt with leggings, dress shoe
- Please drop off all instruments before school on Tuesday morning. I will be there by 7 am. There will be tables marked by grade for the instruments.
- Bass players please take your bass across the stage, remove from case and set carefully on top of case
- 5/6 cellos place cellos on pit in front of audience 7/8 cellos place cellos under tables in the mirrored hallway.
As for our rehearsals tomorrow:
8th grade string players will begin their day at the high school and will be bused to the middle school by 9:45.
7th grade string players will end their day at the high school and be dismissed at 3:10.
If you have any questions, please write or call. We can’t wait to share this music with you. It’s been a great year for all of our string players!
Laura Coomer (513-256-3282)
Go to the following link for information about free lunch availability during the summer: Summer Feeding Flyer with Locations
I know what you’re thinking… What will it be this year? That one item on your child’s back to school list that cannot be found. Not at any store, not anywhere on line. When you order your back to school supply kit from 1st Day School Supplies, you receive the exact supplies your teacher requested delivered in a custom kit for your child! So, this year, don’t worry about the purple plastic folder with pockets and prongs! 1st Day School Supplies has you covered!
Any questions, please contact Sandy Strom in the Middle School office (206-7179). Don’t forget, our order deadline is Thursday, June 15th!
The BEST Way to Buy Back-to-School Supplies!
- The Exact School Supplies Your Teacher Requested
- Trusted Brands Like:
- Featuring: Backpacks, Lunch Coolers, & Water Bottles
MS Model UN – Attention 6th and 7th grade students interested in participating in Model UN next year. We are having an informational meeting this Tuesday, May 23 at 3:30 p.m. in Fay Auditorium. We will be discussing some exciting changes for next year. The meeting will last for about 30 minutes.
Girls’ Tennis – There will be a meeting right after school this Wednesday, May 24th in Room 109 for any girl interested in playing Middle School Tennis in the fall.
High School Model UN – Any 8th grader interested in participating in Model UN at the high school next year plan to attend a meeting from 3:15 to 4:00 this Thursday, May 25th in the Learning Commons.
Girls’ Basketball – Any 8th grade middle school girl interested I playing basketball next year should plan to meet in the high school cafeteria on Thursday at 3:20 p.m. for summer information.
Attention rising 7th and 8th grade boys and girls as well as parents. If you are interested in getting information about summer fun runs or the Fall Cross Country season, please email Coach Nocks (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Any girl or boy interested in cross country at WHS next season should plan to attend meeting on 5/30 at 3:20pm in HS cafeteria.
Go to the following link for the Wyoming Summer Sports Camps: http://cdn.prepconnectweb.com/yoming_High_School_47192017_yoming_High_School_38102017_2017_Wyoming_Summer_Sports_Camp_Registration.pdf
Wyoming Science and Technology Camp @ The Wyoming Middle School
- Weeks of June 19-23 or June 26-30
- Email or call Brenda Pantalone for more details- email@example.com, 948-9411
- Go to the following links for more information: Wyoming Science and Technology Camp 2017 Flyer (2), Wyoming Science and Technology Camp Flyer and Registration Form 2017