Student placement is the result of a thorough and careful process that takes into account many factors. Our goal is to create balanced, heterogenous groups. Parent requests are considered but do not guarantee placement. This request form provides you an opportunity to communicate any teacher requests you have for your child. By clicking on this link(https://fs17.formsite.com/wyoming/form63/index.html?1493141503771), please indicate specific teacher requests and a brief explanation. We do our best to support requests but cannot guarantee placement.
Wyoming Girls on the Run is holding a bake sale on Wednesday, April 26, at ELM, VERMONT and HILLTOP to raise money for Disabled American Veteran’s (DAV) as part of a community service project. Please come out to show your support for these hard working girls and enjoy some delicious treats. The bake sale will start immediately after school at 3:30pm on Wednesday. The girls will be selling cupcakes, brownies, cookies, fruit pies, rice krispies, and many other tasty treats. We will also include a list of ingredients for all items sold. Hope to see you on Wednesday!
- Event: Community Conversations hosted by Wyoming Parents Raising Children of Color
- What: An afternoon of conversation about envisioning a community culture that brings out the best in every individual
- Who: Open to the entire school community of parents
- How: Led by experienced facilitator Katherine Meyer, we will read together a thoughtful poem, write a bit individually using guided questions for reflection, and share and discuss our words and thoughts. Bring your own journal, if you’d like.
- When: Saturday, April 29th. Come at 2:30 p.m. to grab refreshments, chat, and settle in. Program begins promptly at 3 p.m. and ends at 5 p.m.
- Where: Wyoming Middle School Yearout Professional Development Room, near the Media Center
For planning purposes, please communicate your intent to participate by contacting Dana Johnson at 513-417-2594 by call or text, or at email@example.com. Thank you!