Attention Parents of 8th Graders Going on the Chicago Trip – Luggage drop-off for the Chicago trip is Wednesday, April 5th from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the middle school cafeteria.
Lost and Found – Lost and Found at the middle school is overflowing. Please stop by this week and check for any items you may be missing. Anything left over spring break will be donated to Valley Interfaith Food and Clothing.
Experienced knitters that would be willing to help with our “Knit for a Purpose” Experienceship are needed. Volunteers would come every Wednesday, 4th quarter (or whenever available), from 1:30-3:10 p.m. If you are interested in helping with this Experienceship please email Mrs. Amy Iorfida (firstname.lastname@example.org). She will then contact you.
Scholastic Book Fair
Scholastic Book is in full swing! We accept cash, check or credit card. Book fair hours:
- Thursday open after school until 4:00.
- Friday we will close after lunch.
Parents are welcome to shop during any of the open hours! We have great Pre-School through
Adult Best-Selling Books. Get a book for the Easter Basket or for the Beach!
We are excited to announce that we have 3 authors coming this spring to WMS.
- Doreen Cronin—she is best known for her picture books and is touring for her new middle school novel—Cyclone. Her picture books are on the book fair!
- Geoff Rodkey—does everything—screenwriting, (for movies Daddy Day Care w/Eddie Murphy, Shaggy Dog w/Tim Allen), writes for magazines, websites, stand-up comedians and Middle Schools books.
- Dan Gemienhart—who wrote the Honest Truth and is touring for Scar Island. Scar Island is on the book fair too!
See you at the book fair! Questions: email@example.com
Wyoming Science and Technology Camp Registration Begins! (previously Science Olympiad- same great events with an added technology component)
- Where: The Wyoming Middle School
- When: Weeks of June 19-23 or June 26-30
- Contact: Email or call Brenda Pantalone for more firstname.lastname@example.org, 948-9411
- See the following flyer wyoming-science-and-technology-camp-flyer-and-registration-form-2017