LUNCH MENU – 3/20/17-3/24/17
- Monday – Chicken Nuggets
- Tuesday – Soft Taco with Brown Rice
- Wednesday – Cincinnati Chili 3-Way
- Thursday – Asian Chicken
- Friday – Papa John’s Pizza or Sloppy Joe Sandwich
Lost and Found – Lost and Found at the middle school is overflowing. Please stop by next week and check for any items you may be missing. Anything left over spring break will be donated to Valley Interfaith Food and Clothing.
Experienced knitters that would be willing to help with our “Knit for a Purpose” Experienceship are needed. Volunteers would come every Wednesday, 4th quarter (or whenever available), from 1:30-3:10 p.m. If you are interested in helping with this Experienceship please email Mrs. Amy Iorfida (email@example.com). She will then contact you.
Wyoming Parents – Amazon Smile Promo TODAY ONLY
Do you have items sitting in your Amazon shopping cart waiting to be purchased? Today Amazon is donating 10x the usual amount to all their charities and we are one of them!! The promo is for today only to celebrate their #1 customer satisfaction ranking. If you purchase items today, we (Wyoming PSA) get 10x the donation rate: 5% of the price is donated to us instead of the usual .5%. Just start out with smile.amazon.com in your browser and choose WYOMING PARENT SCHOOL ASSOCIATION as your charity (if it’s not already a default setting on your Amazon account). This promo applies to all purchases!! See the link below for the official explanation.
Thanks to everyone who came out to run, walk or just join the fun at the 5K Fun Run!
There were lots of smiles and great pictures with David Payne–Wyoming’s own Olympic Medalist–before the run, and great music to keep everyone moving as participants crossed the finish line.
For a list of the age group 1st and 2nd place finishers, click here: http://assets.donordrive.com/wyomingschoolfoundation/files/$cms$/100/1347.pdf
For a list of the final race results, click here: http://georesults.racemine.com/Wyoming-School-Foundation/events/2017/Wyoming-5k-fun-Run/results
Your support of this event helped raise $5,000 to help support our students and schools!
5th and 6th Grade Choir Parents,
I wanted to remind you of our upcoming concert this evening, Thursday, March 16th at 7:00 p.m. The choirs have been working diligently in rehearsal and look forward to sharing our music with you. Please see the schedule below to learn more about the concert and when your child should arrive. Check out the choir website for further information regarding concerts, grading, absences, etc. Thank you.
WHEN: Thursday, March 16th at 7:00 p.m. – WMS Fay Auditorium
WHO: 5th grade, 6th grade
CONCERT ATTIRE: black dress clothes on bottom, white dress clothes on top. Boys wear a tie.
CHOIR WEBSITE: http://wyomingchoirs.weebly.com/wms-choir.html
5th Grade Student Schedule:
- 6:40 p.m. arrive at WMS
- 6:45 p.m. warm up in the 2nd floor ELA near the auditorium.
- 7:00 p.m. perform on stage
6th Grade Student Schedule:
- 6:40 p.m. arrive at WMS. Report to the choir room.
- 6:45 p.m. warm up and run through music.
- 6:55 p.m. choir will walk together to the auditorium to watch the 5th grade.
7:00 p.m. concert begins
7:20 p.m. 6th Grade performs on stage.
Our strings concert is fast approaching. Here are a few details to help us transition through performance day seamlessly.
- Our concert takes place Monday, March 20th at the Pendery Center for the Arts at Wyoming High School
- 5th and 6th grade performance at 6:30, please arrive by 6:15
- 7th and 8th grade performance at 8:00, please arrive by 7:45
- Instrument drop-off at one of two times: Before school on Monday, March 20th or from 7-8 Sunday night, March 19
- Tables will be labeled by grade for violins/violas (Please unzip)
- Cellos will go on the pit in front of the stage for grades 7 and 8 and under tables for grades 5 and 6
- Check your cello for the correct size and in working condition before Sunday
- Basses will go on far side of Stage
- Concert attire:
- Blue polo strings shirt
- Black pants or skirt with leggings (please, no jeans or leggings)
- Black or dark dress shoe
NOTE: At the last concert, someone went home with the wrong cello. As you prepare to bring your child’s cello on Sunday night or Monday morning, you might find that your child has someone else’s instrument. Bring the cello that you have and we will make the switch on Monday night. We can’t stress enough, please make sure that all cello and bass cases are labeled and check your instrument for identification before you leave on Monday night.
Please feel free to contact Ms. Coomer or Ms. Denney with any questions or concerns. Looking forward to a terrific night!
LaRosa’s Dine and Donate: Sunday, March 19th – Wyoming City Schools PSA will receive 10% of any dine-in, carryout or delivery order. You must present the flyer! larosas-flyer-2016-2017
Wyoming Science and Technology Camp Registration Begins! (previously Science Olympiad- same great events with an added technology component)
- Where: The Wyoming Middle School
- When: Weeks of June 19-23 or June 26-30
- Contact: Email or call Brenda Pantalone for more firstname.lastname@example.org, 948-9411
- See the following flyer wyoming-science-and-technology-camp-flyer-and-registration-form-2017