Parents and Guardians of 7th Graders,
We are excited about the upcoming Courage Retreat that will be presented by Youth Frontiers, Inc. on Thursday, March 9th! Please review the attached letter and permission form, sign the attached permission slip, and return it to your child’s English teacher by Friday, March 3 – cr-parent-letter-2017, cr-permission-form. Students will be bringing a paper copy of these home today. 7th graders will need to pack a lunch the day of the retreat. They will not need to bring their backpacks that day.
- More information about the Courage Retreat can be found at http://www.youthfrontiers.org/courage-retreat/.
- Here is another link to a video of the Courage Retreat in action: https://vimeo.com/album/3209341/video/15242029
If you have any questions, please call Stacie McMahon or Rod King, WMS School Counselors, at 206-7177 or 206-7175.
Wyoming High School will be alive with The Sound of Music!
Wyoming Theatre Arts Department will present The Sound of Music at 7:30 p.m. Friday, March 3; 7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 4; and 2 p.m. Sunday, March 5 at Wyoming High School’s Pendery Center for the Arts, 106 Pendery Avenue, Wyoming. Tickets are $10 for adults, $7 for seniors and staff, and $5 for students. Tickets may be purchased at showtix4u.com, by calling the box office at 513-206-7049, or using the ticket order form that can be found at http://www.wyomingcityschools.org/arts/theatre-arts/
Wyoming School Foundation- Fun Run
Race Day: Saturday, March 11th On-line Registration: wyomingschoolfoundation.org Packet Pick-up: Friday, March 10th from 3 – 7 PM, Board of Ed. Office 5K Fun Run proceeds go to: Wyoming School Foundation’s efforts to support Wyoming City Schools
ITEMS OF INTEREST
Please go to the following link for Summer Camp opportunities for incoming 9th graders this summer at the Great Oaks Career Campuses: summercampsavethedate
Wyoming Science and Technology Camp Registration Begins! (previously Science Olympiad- same great events with an added technology component)
- Where: The Wyoming Middle School
- When: Weeks of June 19-23 or June 26-30
- Contact: Email or call Brenda Pantalone for more email@example.com, 948-9411
- See the following flyer wyoming-science-and-technology-camp-flyer-and-registration-form-2017