Peter Pan, Jr. Cast, Crew, and Parents/Guardians:
- All are called this week for Tech Week. Rehearsals will begin at 3:30 pm and will run until ? This week is crucial, since there will only be two rehearsals next week before the show opens on Thursday.
- Dinner break is from 5:30 to 5:50. Please meet your student in the WMS cafeteria if you are bringing food. No food is allowed in Fay Auditorium.
- The price of the DVD is $25.00. If you have already paid based on the originally (erroneously) posted price of $20.00, then the difference will be covered by WMS Drama.
- Parents, please sign up to cover your minimum of 2 volunteer shifts per child participating in the production.
- Costume parade is today, Tuesday, September 27. All actors must have their laundry baskets with all costume pieces and make up kit.
- Tech Crew will need to wear black pants and shirt for the shows.
- Ushers will need to wear a white shirt and black pants/skirt for the shows.
Please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Festival Book Sale Still Needs Your Help
WMS Book Sale is returning to the Fall Festival this year. We desperately need help this Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 – 11:00 a.m. sorting books for Fall Festival. Please consider donating your time. Click on the following link to see the various volunteer opportunities: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4cabad2babf58-fall
Are you interested in sharing experiences and information about your profession with middle school students? If you would like to volunteer to be a speaker for our experienceship “Let’s Go to College”, please contact Angie Arengo (email@example.com) or Jamie Hayner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Science Olympians ! A Parent Meeting is being held on Thursday, September 29, 2017 at 7 pm in The Yearout Professional Development Room for students in grades 6 – 9th grade interested in joining the team. The team will practice on Tuesdays afterschool starting October 11, 2016. 5th graders interested in science can join the new Science Olympiad Club, which will start in December of 2016 and run for 8 weeks. More information will be forthcoming. Questions please contact Christy Brown at email@example.com
STUDENT DIRECTORY – FINAL DAYS!!!
Looking for that phone number to phone a friend or the address to send the birthday party invitation? Make sure you have access to the Wyoming Student Directory in both your glove compartment and on your electronic device. You must sign up before September 30! It’s the last week to join! It takes less than 5 minutes, costs $20, and helps support Wyoming City Schools. Join at bit.ly/joinWYpsa
Thanks for your support!!!
Dave & Buster’s Dine & Donate – Tuesday, October 4th
Unsure what to do when the kids are out of school Tuesday, October 4th? Come down to Dave & Buster’s in Springdale for Wyoming Spirit Day! Print out the flyer to take with you from Noon to 4pm and a portion of all purchases will go to the Wyoming PSA! Who doesn’t like good food and good fun – that goes to a good cause! See attached flyer: dave-busters-flyer-blog