Are you interested in sharing experiences and information about your profession with middle school students? If you would like to volunteer to be a speaker for our experienceship “Let’s Go to College”, please contact Angie Arengo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jamie Hayner (email@example.com)
Science Olympians ! A Parent Meeting is being held on Thursday, September 29, 2017 at 7 pm in Fay Auditorium for students in grades 6 – 9th grade interested in joining the team. The team will practice on Tuesdays afterschool starting October 11, 2016. 5th graders interested in science can join the new Science Olympiad Club, which will start in December of 2016 and run for 8 weeks. More information will be forthcoming. Questions please contact Christy Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention Peter Pan, Jr. Cast, Crew, Parents, and Guardians!
- Tech crew called for Friday, September 23 are:
- Stage Managers
- Backstage Managers
- Stage Hands
- The costume parade will be Tuesday, September 27. All cast members must have their basket with name on it and all costume parts and make up kit including mascara at the Middle School on Monday, September 26 to be checked by the Costume Chairs.
- There will be a rehearsal on Tuesday, October 4 from 3:30 to 5:30 for all who can attend. While this is not a school day, it is hoped that most of the cast and crew can attend. If your student will not be able to attend, please send an email detailing the reason for your child’s absence to email@example.com
- Rehearsal on Friday, September 30 will run from 3:30 to 5:30 due to the Homecoming Parade and football game.
- Dinner break during Tech Week will be from 5:30 to 5:50. Students may either bring their dinner, or parents/guardians may bring dinner. Break will end promptly at 5:50, so be sure to have any food ready for your student at 5:30 when rehearsal breaks.
- Ticket sales will occur on Friday, September 23, and Wednesday, October 5, Thursday, October 6, and Friday, October 7 as well as before each performance. Typically, sales have taken place before school and during the lunch bells. Please check the Sign Up Genius for time slots to sell tickets.
- If you have not already done so, please remember to submit your $25.00 participation fee (made to WMS Drama) and your check made to Kevin McLaughlin for $20.00 for a DVD of the show.
The show is looking good, thank you for your support!
STUDENT DIRECTORY – FINAL DAYS!!!
Looking for that phone number to phone a friend or the address to send the birthday party invitation? Make sure you have access to the Wyoming Student Directory in both your glove compartment and on your electronic device. You must sign up before September 30! It’s the last week to join! It takes less than 5 minutes, costs $20, and helps support Wyoming City Schools. Join at bit.ly/joinWYpsa
Thanks for your support!!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL STRING PARENTS
As we enter our 6th week of school, please check that you have had an opportunity to visit these important links:
https://goo.gl/forms/Qi51gbwUCP3ctUFs1 This Google form shares important contact information with us.
|The T-Shirt Co.www.companycasuals.com
Welcome to the online apparel store for the Wyoming Strings department. The order deadline has passed and we. are no longer accepting orders, thank you!
This is the last week to order your concert polo shirt. IT IS NOT TOO LATE, THE WINDOW IS STAYING OPEN FOR ONE MORE WEEK! If you are in 6th, 7th and 8th grade strings, please check that your polo still fits. Fifth grade string parents, please be aware that we wear a performance polo at all concerts. We also have spirit wear for sale that is optional. This link will be open until September 25!
We’re off to a great start and look forward to sharing our music with you soon!
Attention Peter Pan, Jr. Families!
The Sign Up Genius has been expanded to include slots for helping with set painting and costumes, sign up and share your talents!
Dave & Buster’s Dine & Donate – Tuesday, October 4th
Unsure what to do when the kids are out of school Tuesday, October 4th? Come down to Dave & Buster’s in Springdale for Wyoming Spirit Day! Print out the flyer to take with you from Noon to 4pm and a portion of all purchases will go to the Wyoming PSA! Who doesn’t like good food and good fun – that goes to a good cause! See attached flyer: dave-busters-flyer-blog