Sports Physicals – Go to the following link for information about locations for sports physicals Beacon Physicals ALL DATES 2016.
UPCOMING STRING INFORMATION:
5/8 (6:30) and 6/7 (8:00) String Performances on Tuesday, May 24th
- This final String Performance will take place on Tuesday, May 24th. We rearranged the combination of performers for this concert. The students in 5th and 8th grades will be performing at 6:30 at Wyoming High School. The students in 6th and 7th grades will be performing at 8:00 at Wyoming High School. Students are still required to wear their Royal Blue Polo and dress pants/appropriate length skirt. Students should arrive no earlier than 6:15 for the 6:30 performance and 7:45 for the 8:00 performance.
On Tuesday, the day of the performance, students should drop their instruments off at the High School in the Mirrored Hallway before school starts. Listed below are the times each grade will be practicing at the High School:
- 8th 8:15-9:45 (starts at HS)
- 5th 9:45-11:00
- 6th 12:00-1:30
- 8th 1:45-3:10 (dismissed from HS)
PSA still needs the following volunteers for the next school year: Fundraising reps – Elm Fundraising reps – Hilltop Fundraising reps – Vermont Reps will assist our experienced Committee Chair, Michael Calloway, to collect and distribute Yankee Candle orders in the Fall. Easy and straightforward! Ends in Dec. WWEP Volunteer — the Winter Weekend Enrichment Program team needs a volunteer to help their teachers get state-required background checks. Will train. Easy-peasy. Ends in February or earlier. Student Directory Coordinator: be the interface between our ad sales team, database admin, printer and treasurer. A strong directory team is already in place and ready to go! Easy! Ends in Fall. Please contact Randi Kaplan at email@example.com or Rosemary Miller firstname.lastname@example.org if interested! Parent Power!!
Attention 8th Grade Parents – Please go to the following link for information regarding the 8th Grade Celebration Parent Celebration Letter 16. This information was also mailed home with the 3rd quarter report cards.
Attention 6th grade parents: Please consider helping out for the 6th grade Field Day/Pool Party on 6/2 at the Rec Center. We want to make it a fun and safe day for our kids and we are in need of some extra hands 🙂 Thanks so much!
Use the link below… We appreciate your help!
LUNCH MENU – May 23-27
- Monday – Popcorn Chicken
- Tuesday – Taco in a Bag
- Wednesday – Brunch for Lunch – French Toast
- Thursday – Cincinnati Chili Cheese Coney
- Friday – Pizza or Fish on a Bun
The final two dates for girls open gym are Tuesday, May 24 and Thursday, May 26. 6th -8th graders, don’t forget that we will be having Open Gyms at the WMS through the summer.
Attention rising 7th and 8th grade boys and girls as well as parents. If you are interested in getting information about summer fun runs or the Fall Cross Country season, please email Coach Nocks (email@example.com).
Attention all eighth graders! There will be an informational meeting on Thursday, May 26th, after school in Mr. Allen’s room for anyone that is interested in Model UN in high school. You do not need prior experience to come, so bring all your friends who may be interested!
“Interested in a new activity? Do you like to perform to music? Interested in learning how to spin a flag?
We currently are exploring interest in forming a Junior Color Guard at Wyoming Middle School for incoming 6-8th graders in the 2016/17 school year. If there is enough interest, we will request formation of a new club approval from the school board.
Junior color guard is open to boys and girls. Junior color guard will start in the fall 2016 and go till Mid-March 2017.
We will have an informational meeting today, May 23rd at 7 PM in the middle school cafeteria. Anyone interested is welcome to attend to learn more about Color Guard and the Pageantry Arts. If you cannot attend the meeting but have a student interested, or would just like more information, please feel free to contact Nikki DeWitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa Nocks at email@example.com. “
Wyoming Tennis Families:
- We will offer a (2) week tennis camp this summer running from June 6 to 17.
- Wyoming HS Varsity and Junior Varsity boys and girls are encouraged to attend.
- The tennis camp is open to all tennis players who are interested in improving their tennis game and competing in USTA tournament play.
- Please pass along the application to anyone you think it might apply. Currently accepting applications. 12 player limit.
- See attached application for more information WYOMING SUMMER TENNIS CAMP
SUMMER SPORTS CAMP INFORMATION
Wyoming High School offers many summer sport camps for primary and middle school student athletes who want to improve individual skills and have fun! Below is the information for all the camps that will be offered this summer. All checks are made payable to “Wyoming School Fund”. Pre registration is encouraged but walk ups are welcome.