Attention Parents and Students: AIR testing will begin promptly at 8:20 a.m. Students that arrive late will remain in the cafeteria until the end of testing. See testing schedule below.
- Grades 5-8 Language Arts – Monday, April 18 and Tuesday, April 19 8:20 a.m.- 10:30 a.m.
- Grade 5 & 8 Science – Wednesday, April 27 and Thursday, April 28 8:20 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Grade 6 Social Studies – Wednesday, April 27 and Thursday, April 28 8:20 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Grades 5-8 Math – Monday, May 2 and Tuesday, May 3 8:20 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Please go to the following attachment for information about the upcoming Wyoming Citizen’s Council Community Forum that is being held on April 20th: flyerCACforum2016
A sure sign of spring — the May Fete Golf Outing — is almost here!
It’s happening Friday, May 6th, and it kick-starts May Fete 2016 festivities. Sign up now to secure your spot, and plan to spend an enjoyable afternoon on the beautiful Wyoming links while supporting our stellar schools. Get together a foursome of friends, customers, relatives, or others (or fewer and we can pair you up) for this fun event. Register by April 29th and contact Fritz Horne 821-8570 or Casey Kelly 376-9754 with any questions. Go to the following link to see the flyer MF Golf Flyer 16
Let the May Fete par-tay begin!
It’s that time again, time to start planning for May Fete! Click on this link http://tinyurl.com/zaeabdy to sign up to work a game booth, it’s the best seat in the house! We are also looking for a few good (wo)men to chair a game booth. We need booth chairs for the following:
- Face Paint and Hair Spray
- Lucky 13
- Crazy Hats
If you have any questions or want more info on how to be a booth chair, contact Laura Connock at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll be glad you did!
May 1st deadline for registration. Science Olympiad Summer Fun Camp, Grades K-6. See the following flyer: SO Flyer and Registration Form
- June 20-24, 2016 OR June 27-July 1, 2016
- Wyoming Middle School, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Rate $225 (sibling discount $210)
Please contact Brenda Pantalone @ 948-9411 or email@example.com
LUNCH MENU – April 18-22
- Monday – Popcorn Chicken
- Tuesday – Taco in a Bag
- Wednesday – Cheezy Bread with Marinara Sauce
- Thursday – Brunch for Lunch
- Friday – Pizza or Crispy Fish on a Bun
Wyoming Football Sign-ups:
- Freshmen (Incoming 9 grade): Thursday, April 28th in MS Gym 3:10pm
- Middle School (Incoming 7-8 grade): Tuesday, April 26th in MS Gym 3:10pm
Please contact Coach Aaron Hancock, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wyoming Youth Football Association is currently recruiting youth football players and cheerleaders from grades K-6th. Sign ups start on May 1st from 2pm-4pm at the Wyoming Recreation Center. The fee is $165 for the season. If you need additional information, please email WYFA President Melvin Green at email@example.com for football inquires and Cheer Coordinator Roshaun Laudat at firstname.lastname@example.org for cheer inquires.