Click on the above icon for Friday Video Announcements
Attention Parents and Students: AIR testing for students in grades 5-8 begins next week. Testing will begin promptly at 8:20 a.m. Students that arrive late will remain in the cafeteria until the end of testing. See testing schedule below.
- Grades 5-8 Language Arts – Monday, April 18 and Tuesday, April 19 8:20 a.m.- 10:30 a.m.
- Grade 5 & 8 Science – Wednesday, April 27 and Thursday, April 28 8:20 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Grade 6 Social Studies – Wednesday, April 27 and Thursday, April 28 8:20 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Grades 5-8 Math – Monday, May 2 and Tuesday, May 3 8:20 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Please go to the following attachment for information about the upcoming Wyoming Citizen’s Council Community Forum that is being held on April 20th: flyerCACforum2016
U.S.A. Variety Show is this evening, April 15 and Saturday, April 16 at 7 p.m. at Wyoming High School Pendery Center. Don’t miss your chance to see the amazing talent of over one-fourth the WMS student body. Dancers, singers, actors, comedians – you won’t be disappointed with how talented our students are. Tickets only $5 on sale before school and at lunch or at the door thirty minutes before the show.
Looking for an excuse to NOT cook this week! We’ve got you covered! This SUNDAY, April 17th, LaRosa’s on Springfield Pike in Wyoming will provide 10% back to the Wyoming PSA for ALL dine in, carry out and to go orders. All Day, every order. (Be sure to provide the attached flyer with your payment LaRosa’sflyer_2015-2016). Go Wyoming, now, go Eat!!!!
It’s that time again, time to start planning for May Fete! Click on this link http://tinyurl.com/zaeabdy to sign up to work a game booth, it’s the best seat in the house! We are also looking for a few good (wo)men to chair a game booth. We need booth chairs for the following:
- Face Paint and Hair Spray
- Lucky 13
- Crazy Hats
If you have any questions or want more info on how to be a booth chair, contact Laura Connock at email@example.com. You’ll be glad you did!
May 1st deadline for registration. Science Olympiad Summer Fun Camp, Grades K-6. See the following flyer: SO Flyer and Registration Form
- June 20-24, 2016 OR June 27-July 1, 2016
- Wyoming Middle School, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Rate $225 (sibling discount $210)
Please contact Brenda Pantalone @ 948-9411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LUNCH MENU – April 18-22
- Monday – Popcorn Chicken
- Tuesday – Taco in a Bag
- Wednesday – Cheezy Bread with Marinara Sauce
- Thursday – Brunch for Lunch
- Friday – Pizza or Crispy Fish on a Bun
Wyoming Football Sign-ups:
- Freshmen (Incoming 9 grade): Thursday, April 28th in MS Gym 3:10pm
- Middle School (Incoming 7-8 grade): Tuesday, April 26th in MS Gym 3:10pm
Please contact Coach Aaron Hancock, email@example.com