Click on the icon above for Friday Video Announcements
Lost and Found – Our Lost and Found collection has become huge. Please stop by the first floor lobby and look for items that your student is missing. Any items that have not been claimed by March 24th will be donated to Valley Interfaith Food and Clothing.
Please click on the icon above for information about Rising 7th Grade Electives
Please click on the icon above for information about the Registration Process
Congratulations to the WSF 5K Fun Run Winners… And, thanks to everyone who made the day so FUN!
- Kindergarten – Sebastian E. & Paisley K.
- 1st Grade – Jonathan L. & Athina R.
- 2nd Grade – Patrick C. & Anna P.
- 3rd Grade – Jack F. & Katrina K.
- 4th Grade – Colin S. & Zoey K.
- 5th Grade – Jack C. & Katherine F.
- 6th Grade – Andrew Z. & Allison A.
- 7th Grade – Andrew S. & Audrey H.
- 8th Grade – John N. & Bridget N.
- 9th Grade – Nicholas Z. & Riley B.
- 10th Grade – Grant M.t & Lily P.
- 11th Grade – Jack K. & Whitley E.
- 12th Grade – Cullen O. & Emily W.
- Adult 5K – Christopher E. & Lisa R.
Garden seed orders will be delayed one to two weeks.
- Primary student seed orders will be sent home with students when they arrive.
- Middle School and High School seed orders will be delivered to the home address of the student.
- Orders for Wyoming City Schools teachers and staff will be delivered to their appropriate school building.
- Please let us know if you prefer to pick up your order and we can make alternate arrangements.
Thanks again for your support and participation and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay.
A huge thank you to everyone who has volunteered to help out with the Scholastic Book Fair and the Power of the Pen Regional Tournament–we greatly appreciate your help! We are looking for coverage for a few more shifts–if you haven’t had a chance to sign up yet, please click on the links below.
Scholastic Book Fair volunteers needed for the following shifts:
- Tuesday, March 22: 2:00-4:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 23: 8:00-10:00 AM
- Thursday, March 24: 8:00-10:00 AM and 12:00-2:00 PM
It’s that time again. La Rosa’s Fundraising day…and I’ve got nothing catchy to say, just cheesy prose…..not gouda.
I’m sitting here listening to Vanilla Ice (slice, slice baby), hoping for some inspiration… (Yea, that’s what cheese said)…
Oh what the heck, just go to La Rosa’s on Sunday March 20th and get some pizza already. Or some spaghetti, I don’t care, whatever. (What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta..)
I camembert it……. See attached flyer LaRosa’sflyer_2015-2016
Yes, it’s that time of year again! Time to gear up for May Fete 2016! We are looking for lots of volunteers to help make May Fete a success. Click on the link to sign-up to volunteer to work a game booth. It’s the best seat in the house! http://tinyurl.com/zaeabdy
If you have any questions, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laura Connock, Games Booth Volunteer Coordinator
LUNCH MENU – March 21-24
Monday – Chicken Nuggets
Tuesday – Burrito Bowl
Wednesday – Pasta and Meat Sauce
Thursday –Cincinnati Chili Cheese Coney
Calling All 8th Grade Girls Soccer Players! Any 8th grade girl interested in playing soccer at the high school in the fall should plan to attend a brief informational meeting Wednesday, March 23rd at 6:15pm in the High School Cafeteria. Please bring one parent or guardian with you!
Contact Lauren Gruber with any questions – email@example.com