Attention parents of girls in grades 3-5 – Girls on the Run is conducting registration for the Spring season at the Wyoming Rec Center. Registration runs January 11-20 and the program begins on February 8. Please see attached document for further details about the program, as well as the link to register: Spring 2016 GOTR Registration Flyer
Saving for College – The Financial Planning for College session has been rescheduled from January 14th to February 18th at 7:00 p.m. in the high school cafeteria. This program is open to ALL middle school families – not just 6th grade on up as the district calendar indicated.
Yearbooks – Yearbooks are still on sale! The price for a yearbook is $30.oo until January 25th. After that, the price goes up to $35.00. The deadline to buy a yearbook is January 29th. Go to the following link to order: https://yearbookforever.com and type in Wyoming Middle School.
Science Olympiad Summer Fun Camp, Grades K-6th
- June 20-24, 2016 OR June 27-July 1, 2016
- Wyoming Middle School, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Rate $225 (sibling discount $210)
- Registration begins January 15, 2016 and ends May 1, 2016. Go to the following link for the registration form SO Flyer and Registration Form
- Please contact Brenda Pantalone @ 948-9411 or email@example.com
LUNCH MENU – January 11-15
Monday – Popcorn Chicken
Tuesday – Soft Taco
Wednesday – Macaroni and Cheese
Thursday – Cincinnati Chili
Friday – Pizza or Sloppy Joe on Bun
7-12 Graders: Are you ready to SKI, BOARD, or TUBE? Sign Up below to RIDE the Wyoming Ski Bus this Friday!
Middle School Science Olympiad team schedule for January – afterschool until 5 pm
- Thursday January 14th – 5th grade teams
- Thursday January 21 – 6-9th grade teams
- Thursday January 28th – 5th grade teams
Team participation fee is past due – Checks should to be dropped off to Middle School Office, Attention: Sandy Strom