Congratulations to the Swim Team! They swam in the championship meet this weekend. The girls’ team placed second and overall, the teams placed third.
WSMA is meeting tonight, January 11, at 6:30 in the music room at the high school.
Student Activity Picture Day – January 12th from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Attention parents of girls in grades 3-5 – Girls on the Run is conducting registration for the Spring season at the Wyoming Rec Center. Registration runs January 11-20 and the program begins on February 8. Please see attached document for further details about the program, as well as the link to register: Spring 2016 GOTR Registration Flyer
Saving for College – The Financial Planning for College session has been rescheduled from January 14th to February 18th at 7:00 p.m. in the high school cafeteria. This program is open to ALL middle school families – not just 6th grade on up as the district calendar indicated.
Yearbooks – Yearbooks are still on sale! The price for a yearbook is $30.oo until January 25th. After that, the price goes up to $35.00. The deadline to buy a yearbook is January 29th. Go to the following link to order: https://yearbookforever.com and type in Wyoming Middle School.
Science Olympiad Summer Fun Camp, Grades K-6th
- June 20-24, 2016 OR June 27-July 1, 2016
- Wyoming Middle School, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Rate $225 (sibling discount $210)
- Registration begins January 15, 2016 and ends May 1, 2016. Go to the following link for the registration form SO Flyer and Registration Form
- Please contact Brenda Pantalone @ 948-9411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LUNCH MENU – January 11-15
Monday – Popcorn Chicken
Tuesday – Soft Taco
Wednesday – Macaroni and Cheese
Thursday – Cincinnati Chili
Friday – Pizza or Sloppy Joe on Bun
Bonjour! French Club is starting up again! Please come to the first meeting today, January 11th at 3:15 p.m. We will meet in room 209. All are welcome!
Middle School Science Olympiad team schedule for January – afterschool until 5 pm
- Thursday January 14th – 5th grade teams
- Thursday January 21 – 6-9th grade teams
- Thursday January 28th – 5th grade teams
Team participation fee is past due – Checks should to be dropped off to Middle School Office, Attention: Sandy Strom