Science Olympiad Summer Fun Camp, Grades K-6th
- June 20-24, 2016 OR June 27-July 1, 2016
- Wyoming Middle School, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Rate $225 (sibling discount $210)
- Registration begins January 15, 2016 and ends May 1, 2016
- Please contact Brenda Pantalone @ 948-9411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Activity Picture Day – January 12th from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Saving for College – The Financial Planning for College session has been rescheduled from January 14th to February 18th at 7:00 p.m. in the high school cafeteria. This program is open to ALL middle school families – not just 6th grade on up as the district calendar indicated.
WMS Drama – All rehearsals for “Aesop’s Foibles” will be at the high school. Please remember that no one will be overseeing students until 4:15 p.m. Students will need to stay out of the building or in the lobby area. Reminder – There is a parent meeting of Thursday, January 7th at 6:00 p.m. in Pendery Center. Also, all tech crew forms are due this Friday, January 8th.
LUNCH MENU – January 4-8
Monday – Chicken Nuggets
Tuesday – Beef Taco in a Bag
Wednesday – Asian Chicken
Thursday – Brunch for Lunch
Friday – Pizza or Corn Dog
Bonjour! French Club is starting up again! Please come to the first meeting on Monday, January 11th at 3:15 p.m. We will meet in room 209. All are welcome!
WMS Drama – Tech Crew applications for the play, “Aesop’s Foibles,” can be picked up in the main office. The completed application is due in the office on Friday, January 8th.
Middle School Science Olympiad team schedule for January – afterschool until 5 pm
- Thursday January 7, 2016 – 6-9th grade teams
- Thursday January 14th – 5th grade teams
- Thursday January 21 – 6-9th grade teams
- Thursday January 28th – 5th grade teams
Team participation fee is past due – Checks should to be dropped off to Middle School Office, Attention: Sandy Strom