I hope you will consider attending our performance of Macbeth by William Shakespeare this weekend, Friday, November 13 and Saturday, November 14 at 7:30 pm at the Pendery Center for the Arts. One of the highlights has been the work that our actors have done with a professional swordplay company. To purchase tickets, visit showtix4u.com or call the box office, 513-206-7157. Tickets will also be available at the door. What better way to spend the weekend of Friday the 13th than at a performance of Macbeth.
Thanks for your support!
PSA is hosting a breakfast celebration on November 23, 2015 to honor the teachers and staff for making the National Blue Ribbon Award. We greatly appreciation their dedication to our students without them this award would not be possible. If you would like to volunteer your time for this event or donate some breakfast items, please go to the following link.
Final payment for the 8th grade Chicago trip is due on December 4, 2015. Please see the following links for more information: Chicago Letter #2 15-16-blog, Travel Cancellation Protection 2016, Trip Payment Form #2 15-16
Please go to the following link to find out more about the clothing drive sponsored by the Wyoming Girl Scouts to support our troops: ClothingDriveFlyer
The Wyoming School Foundation Continues their Take-A-Seat Campaign!,
Celebrate, Honor or Memorialize: A seat-sponsorship program to support the renovation of Fay Auditorium
The Wyoming School Foundation invites you to take part in an exciting opportunity to support the renovation of the Middle School’s Fay Auditorium by sponsoring a seat! For only $250 per seat sponsorship, this is a great way to celebrate your family’s name, honor or memorialize a loved one, or commemorate a special event. A personalized, brushed-brass nameplate will be affixed to the chair armrest to create a lasting tribute, visible to all who enter Fay Auditorium.
Act quickly! Over one-third of the available seats have already been sponsored. Order yours today at www.wyomingschoolfoundation.org/event/takeaseat/
Looking for the PERFECT holiday gift? Does your family want to SKI, BOARD or TUBE this winter?
* * DO NOT MISS the DEADLINE * *
Our Friends and family get a 30% DISCOUNT on your PNS Season Pass when you purchase online with the Wyoming Ski Club before NOV. 18th
*** Directions to purchase online PNS season passes to get your special discount:
1) log on to: www.perfectnorth.com
2) Locate Club Log-in on bottom of page and click on it.
3) Click on W to display Wyoming Ski Club, click on Wyoming Ski Club, club name = WYOMING will auto populate.
4) type ski4ever in the password box
5) Click on see available items to view available passes and complete the online purchase.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Check out our NEW Wyoming Ski Club shirts and hoodies available to order before the holidays.
* Ski Bus Passes are now available for 7-12th graders – * * * Special price until Nov 18th ($100.00 per student for 10 trips to PNS, or $20.00 per trip of you pay per week), after the Nov. 18th deadline the price is back to the regular $125.00 per student.
Like Wyoming Ski Club on Facebook for more information and updates.
SAVE THE DATE • WYOMING PSA TRIVIA NIGHT • SAVE THE DATE ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2016 – 7 to 11 pm
- Join your neighbors and friends for Wyoming PSA’s first-ever Trivia Night
- Event Co-Hosted by Kate Moriarty and Charley Frank
- All proceeds to benefit Wyoming City Schools
- Please send any questions to email@example.com.
- Go to the following link to register WPSA Trivia Night Registration Form
LUNCH MENU November 9-14
Monday – Popcorn Chicken
Tuesday – Beef Taco in a Bag
Wednesday – Cheezy Bread with Marinara Sauce
Thursday – Brunch for Lunch
Friday – Pizza or Fish on a Bun
Wrestling practice will begin Thursday, November 12th. Please meet a the high school at 4:15. You did not have to attend the meeting to be on the team.