The Wyoming School Foundation Continues their Take-A-Seat Campaign!
Celebrate, Honor or Memorialize: A seat-sponsorship program to support the renovation of Fay Auditorium
The Wyoming School Foundation invites you to take part in an exciting opportunity to support the renovation of the Middle School’s Fay Auditorium by sponsoring a seat! For only $250 per seat sponsorship, this is a great way to celebrate your family’s name, honor or memorialize a loved one, or commemorate a special event. A personalized, brushed-brass nameplate will be affixed to the chair armrest to create a lasting tribute, visible to all who enter Fay Auditorium.
Act quickly! Over one-third of the available seats have already been sponsored. Order yours today at www.wyomingschoolfoundation.org/event/takeaseat/
Attention 6th Grade Parents – Camp Kern is coming up soon. Six grade classes will attend the YMCA Camp Kern Outdoor Education Camp located at Fort Ancient, Ohio from Wednesday, November 11-Friday, November 13, 2015. For more information go to the following attachments: Camp Kern Letter 15-pg1, Camp Kern Letter 15-pg2, Camp Kern Permission Slip 2015, Camp Kern Packing List, Directions & Map to CK, EAF 15-16
Looking for the PERFECT holiday gift? Does your family want to SKI, BOARD or TUBE this winter?
* * DO NOT MISS the DEADLINE * *
Our Friends and family get a 30% DISCOUNT on your PNS Season Pass when you purchase online with the Wyoming Ski Club before NOV. 18th
*** Directions to purchase online PNS season passes to get your special discount:
1) log on to: www.perfectnorth.com
2) Locate Club Log-in on bottom of page and click on it.
3) Click on W to display Wyoming Ski Club, click on Wyoming Ski Club, club name = WYOMING will auto populate.
4) type ski4ever in the password box
5) Click on see available items to view available passes and complete the online purchase.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Check out our NEW Wyoming Ski Club shirts and hoodies available to order before the holidays.
* Ski Bus Passes are now available for 7-12th graders – * * * Special price until Nov 18th ($100.00 per student for 10 trips to PNS, or $20.00 per trip of you pay per week), after the Nov. 18th deadline the price is back to the regular $125.00 per student.
Like Wyoming Ski Club on Facebook for more information and updates.
LUNCH MENU November 2-6
Monday – Popcorn Chicken
Tuesday – Soft Taco
Wednesday – Macaroni and Cheese
Thursday – Cincinnati Chili 3-Ways
Friday – Pizza or Sloppy Joe on a Bun
There will be a wrestling meeting at 3:30 in the WMS cafeteria on Friday. Please meet Coach Wagers to get the necessary information. There will be no cuts.
Grab your cowboy boots and join us for the 7th and 8th grade dance on Nov. 6 here at WMS! The dance will go from 7-9 and will cost $5.00. We will be selling popcorn, soda and lollipops— all for .50! Spend time in our photo booth, putting your friends in “jail” and singing karaoke! The first 120 students through the door will receive a mustache. This dance is for WMS students only and wear socks.
STEM Spaghetti with Betty Event – Go the following link for information Spaghetti with Betty half page flyer