May Fete Ticket Sale — Buy Early, Save $$
To view a flyer with all the details and ordering instructions on this year’s ticket sale, visit https://wyomingpsa.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/mftixinfo.pdf
NEW this year… ONLINE Option!
- Order and pay for May Fete ride bracelets and ticket sheets ONLINE at https://wyomingpsa.wordpress.com/may-fete-2015/
- Orders can be placed online Friday, May 8th through 10pm on Wednesday, May 13th.
- Orders will be distributed at school on May 13th and 14th.
Prefer to pay with cash or check? No problem!
- Print an order form at https://wyomingpsa.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/mftixorderform.pdf
- Turn in the order form (exact change only) at school the morning of May 13th or May 14th.
- Orders will be distributed at school on May 13th and 14th
Still have questions?
- Visit the new May Fete portion of the PSA website to find the answers to all your May Fete questions
CAFETERIA MENU – Week of May 11 – may May 15
Monday – Popcorn chicken
Tuesday – Beef soft taco or nachos with cheese
Wednesday – Toasted cheese with tomato soup or Papa John’s Pizza
Thursday – Cowboy Cook-Out!! Cheeseburgers, hamburgers or hot dogs
Friday – No school
Attention 8th Grade Parents: Attached are three documents about upcoming events:
- 8th Grade Panoramic Form-If you did not purchase a picture today and would like one, stop by the office to pick up a form. Bring the completed form and payment back to the office by Tuesday, May 12th.
- 8th Grade Celebration Letter-8th Grade Celebration is on Thursday June 4that 7:00 pm in the Pendery Auditorium. Go to following attachment Celebration Lett-Parent 2015
- 8th Grade Kings Island Trip-8th Grade students are invited to go to Kings Island on Friday June 5th. Go to following attachment KI Perm Slip 2015
Attention 8th Grade Students and Parents
Cincinnati State is offering three free credit hours as part of their “3 and A Book” for qualified high school students and rising 9thgraders. Interested students need to submit their high school transcripts or 8thgrade report card and fill out an application atwww.cincinnatistate.edu/summer. The list of eligible courses is also available on the website. For more information about “3 And A Book,” contact Lana Teeto at 569-1640 or email@example.com. Keep in mind that this is NOT for high school credit; it is simply a summer enrichment opportunity and/or potentially college credit.
Does the life of a Carny thrill you? Have you always wanted to be center ring in the Greatest Show on Earth? Would you settle for a booth at May Fete?? 😀 If so, we have the job for you! We still desperately need to fill close to 100 volunteer slots for our games booths, most especially our Crazy Hats Booth, that has just been added!! Please click on the following link to sign-up http://bit.ly/mayfete_game_signups
Thanks again, and again, for your continued support of Wyoming PSA!
Game Booth Chair
May Fete Ticket Sale — Volunteers needed! Volunteers are still needed for the morning of Thursday, May 14th at WMS to process May Fete ticket orders. Please click on the link below for details and to sign up.
Attached is a letter from the Wyoming Student Transportation about paid busing for 2015-2016 school year. WSTI 2015-16 Status letter issued If you have any questions or concerns, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wheel-a-thon – the deadline to turn in Wheel-A-Thon money is Wednesday May 13th. Every student that turns in money will receive a goodie bag. The top fundraiser in each grade will receive May Fete tickets and the top overall fundraiser will earn a pool and pizza party at the YMCA!
Attention students: Next week is spirit week! On Monday wear your favorite jersey! Tuesday you can wear a hat, Wednesday is Fancy Day and Thursday is Dress-a-like day! We will be collecting spare change/donations at lunch to benefit Relay for Life.