This weekend, Friday, November 14 and Saturday, November 15, the Wyoming Theatre Arts Department will be presenting The Diary of Anne Frank. This is a very powerful story and age appropriate for all students grades 5-8. Performances begin at 7:30 pm and will run no longer than two hours, including intermission.
Anne Frank is a Jewish girl who has to go into hiding during World War Two to avoid the Nazis. Together with seven others she hides in the secret annex on the Prinsengracht 263 in Amsterdam. After almost 2 years in hiding they are discovered and deported to concentration camps. Anne’s father, Otto Frank, is the only one of the eight people to survive. After her death Anne becomes world-famous because of the diary she wrote while in hiding.
Tickets are $10 for adults, $7 for staff and senior citizens and $5 for students. We will be selling tickets in the lunchroom throughout the week. You may also purchase tickets on the night of the show. Please pay by cash or check made out to Wyoming City Schools.
If you’d like to use a credit card, tickets can also be purchased online at www.showtix4u.com
It’s Time to Purchase a Yearbook! If you would like to purchase a yearbook for your child, go to www.yearbookforever.com
- Cost is $25 now through 12/31/14
- After 12/31/14 the cost is $30
- Sale ends on 1/30/15
Camp Kern Drop-off and Pick-up:
- If possible, please drop off your student at 8:30 a.m. instead of the normal time.
- Bolton/Sanders/McGlynn homerooms will drop off in the typical location in the Senior Lot.
- Kunkel Stephens/Hayner homerooms will drop off in the gravel staff lot off of Burns Ave.
- If a family carpools with another family from the opposite drop-off area, please use the Senior Lot drop-off area.
We understand if families must drop off at the normal time due to work and other commitments. If you must drop off at our normal time, please use the gravel staff lot. After dropping off his/her luggage, the student will go to homeroom as normal.
- Pick-up will take place at 12:45 p.m. on Friday 11/14/2014.
- Please do not arrive before 12:45 as we need to be sure we have space for the buses to enter school property.
- Parents should pick in the same location they dropped-off.
Middle School Wrestling Team – On Thursday, November 13, there will be an additional meeting for any 7th & 8th grade boy interested in wrestling this season. Please report to the cafeteria after school for a brief meeting with Coach Grunenberg. No experience required and there are no bench warmers!
PNS Passes.. Wyoming Ski Club discount at Perfect North Slopes is now open and valid until Nov 12th.
1) log on to: www.perfectnorth.com
2) Locate Club Log-in on bottom of page and click on it.
3) Click on W to display Wyoming Ski Club, click on Wyoming Ski Club, club name = WYOMING will auto populate.
4) type ski4ever in the password box
5) Click on see available items to view available passes and complete the online purchase.
Ski Bus – We will send out more information on bus service mid October.