It’s Time to Purchase a Yearbook! If you would like to purchase a yearbook for your child, go to www.yearbookforever.com
- Cost is $25 now through 12/31/14
- After 12/31/14 the cost is $30
- Sale ends on 1/30/15
Camp Kern Drop-off and Pick-up:
- If possible, please drop off your student at 8:30 a.m. instead of the normal time.
- Bolton/Sanders/McGlynn homerooms will drop off in the typical location in the Senior Lot.
- Kunkel Stephens/Hayner homerooms will drop off in the gravel staff lot off of Burns Ave.
- If a family carpools with another family from the opposite drop-off area, please use the Senior Lot drop-off area.
We understand if families must drop off at the normal time due to work and other commitments. If you must drop off at our normal time, please use the gravel staff lot. After dropping off his/her luggage, the student will go to homeroom as normal.
- Pick-up will take place at 12:45 p.m. on Friday 11/14/2014.
- Please do not arrive before 12:45 as we need to be sure we have space for the buses to enter school property.
- Parents should pick in the same location they dropped-off.
6th Grade Parents: The 6th grade Camp Kern trip is almost here. If your child needs to take any medications while on the Camp Kern trip (including any over the counter meds), a physician and parent signed medication form must be provided to the school nurse along with the corresponding medication. Please drop off the forms and medications no later than Tuesday, November 11th to the nurse’s office. Please call Angela Judge, the MS nurse at 206-7182 with any questions.
Middle School Wrestling Team – On Thursday, November 13, there will be an additional meeting for any 7th & 8th grade boy interested in wrestling this season. Please report to the cafeteria after school for a brief meeting with Coach Grunenberg. No experience required and there are no bench warmers!
PNS Passes.. Wyoming Ski Club discount at Perfect North Slopes is now open and valid until Nov 12th.
1) log on to: www.perfectnorth.com
2) Locate Club Log-in on bottom of page and click on it.
3) Click on W to display Wyoming Ski Club, click on Wyoming Ski Club, club name = WYOMING will auto populate.
4) type ski4ever in the password box
5) Click on see available items to view available passes and complete the online purchase.
Ski Bus – We will send out more information on bus service mid October.