Please go to the following link for Friday Video Announcements: http://onmedia.wyomingcityschools.org/videos.php?watch=2801
It’s Time to Purchase a Yearbook! If you would like to purchase a yearbook for your child, go to www.yearbookforever.com
- Cost is $25 now through 12/31/14
- After 12/31/14 the cost is $30
- Sale ends on 1/30/15
We have less than 600 tickets still available for the Wyoming vs. Taylor OHSAA playoff football game on Friday. Game time is 7:30 p.m. at Wyoming High School. No Booster passes or sport passes are accepted for this game as it is a state playoff game. THIS GAME WILL MOST LIKELY SELL OUT BEFORE FRIDAY NIGHT. If you want a ticket, we are selling them in the main office at the high school from 8-3 p.m. Thursday and Friday. All tickets are $8. Everyone over the age of 6 needs a ticket. There is no senior discount (per OHSAA). Go Cowboys!
Dear 6th Grade Families,
In preparation for next week’s Camp Kern trip, I wanted to communicate our plan for drop-off and pick-up.
Please see below for further details:
- If possible, please drop off your student at 8:30 a.m. instead of the normal time.
- Bolton/Sanders/McGlynn homerooms will drop off in the typical location in the Senior Lot.
- Kunkel Stephens/Hayner homerooms will drop off in the gravel staff lot off of Burns Ave.
- If a family carpools with another family from the opposite drop-off area, please use the Senior Lot drop-off area.
We understand if families must drop off at the normal time due to work and other commitments. If you must drop off at our normal time, please use the gravel staff lot. After dropping off his/her luggage, the student will go to homeroom as normal.
- Pick-up will take place at 12:45 p.m. on Friday 11/14/2014.
- Please do not arrive before 12:45 as we need to be sure we have space for the buses to enter school property.
- Parents should pick in the same location they dropped-off.
Thank you for your continued support and flexibility,
6th Grade Parents: The 6th grade Camp Kern trip is almost here. If your child needs to take any medications while on the Camp Kern trip (including any over the counter meds), a physician and parent signed medication form must be provided to the school nurse along with the corresponding medication. Please drop off the forms and medications no later than Tuesday, November 11th to the nurse’s office. Please call Angela Judge, the MS nurse at 206-7182 with any questions.
WSMA Fundraiser – Shopping for Good! Wyoming Schools Music Association invites you to GO SHOPPING on Sunday, November 9, 2014 from noon – 5 p.m. at the Ten Thousand Villages Store, 2011 Madison Road in O’Byonville. If you download the attached coupon and present it in-person on 11/9/14, WSMA will receive 15% of your total purchase value and you will have the chance to win a $60 gift basket!
Mark your calendar, bring your friends and neighbors and be sure to download a coupon and bring it along!!! This is a chance to get a jump on your holiday shopping while helping artisans from developing countries as well as our School Music Programs. It’s a win-win-win!! Hope to see you there.
For further information and directions to the store, please go tohttp://www.tenthousandvillages.com/cincinnati. Or call Barb Smucker (513) 290-8771.
This is National French Week! Below is the scheduled event for today:
Friday 11/7 – French movie at 3:15 PM in room 34
Our amazing Wyoming Middle School French Club has designed a compelling T shirt to support Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF). Please support this great organization by buying our shirt ($15). Hurry! Our campaign ends on November 16th.
PNS Passes.. Wyoming Ski Club discount at Perfect North Slopes is now open and valid until Nov 12th.
1) log on to: www.perfectnorth.com
2) Locate Club Log-in on bottom of page and click on it.
3) Click on W to display Wyoming Ski Club, click on Wyoming Ski Club, club name = WYOMING will auto populate.
4) type ski4ever in the password box
5) Click on see available items to view available passes and complete the online purchase.
Ski Bus – We will send out more information on bus service mid October.