Football: Any student athlete interested in playing 7th or 8th grade football should be at practice on Wednesday, 3:30-6:00 p.m., at the high school stadium field. If you are interested in playing and unable to be at practice on Wednesday, please contact Coach Dave Kamerer at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sports Physical forms are available on-line at www.wyomingcityschools.org, select “Athletics”.
Interested in Cross Country? Incoming 7th and 8th graders should contact coach Randy Nocks, [email@example.com] for information about the upcoming Middle School Cross Country season.
Important Upcoming Dates (WMSMC-Wyoming Middle School Modular Complex)
- August 12th – Middle School New Student Welcome 10:30 a.m. at Pendery Center in the High School. Ambassadors (current student helpers) arrive at 10:00 a.m.
- August 12th – Grades 5 & 6 Schedule Pick-up 5:00-7:00 p.m. at WMSMC
- August 13th – Grades 7 & 8 Schedule Pick-up 5:00-7:00 p.m. at WMSMC
- August 14th – Grade 5 Student/Parent Visit WMSMC 6:30 p.m.
- August 15th – Grade 5 Strings Round-up 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Pendery Center