Another great week of construction!
- Our new aerial photos are here. Note the roof progress and the brick wrapping around the new building.
- A 250 ton crane will be setting the air handling unit on the reinforced auditorium roof on Friday, Aug. 1. It should be quite a sight!
- The building is now “dried in” so that all interior work will be kept dry.
- The third floor has drywall, lights, paint. Flooring starts next week.
- The second floor is close behind with paint and ceiling grid being installed.
- The first floor is getting drywall and mechanical work done.
- The brick progress is beautiful. You can see the limestone caps being installed on the gym and cafeteria areas.
Have a great weekend!
Kathy Ryan 513-309-8743 firstname.lastname@example.org