Reminder: Wheel-a-thon fundraising money is due Wednesday, May 7th.
Scarlet Oaks: 8th grade students will be going to Scarlet Oaks on Wednesday, May 7th from 12:15 p.m. until 2:45 p.m.
May Fete Pretzel/Nacho Booth: If you would like to work this booth, please go to the following link to sign-up for a time: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C054AACAE2AA13-pretzel
Power of the Pen Members: There is practice today a 3:20 p.m. in room 16.
Attention 8th Grade Students: The 8th Grade class photo will be taken Friday, May 9th at 1:00 p.m. Photo order forms are available in the office.
Interested in running for WMS Student Council? Pick up a petition and directions from Mrs. Hayner in room 15.
Dates to remember:
- Petitions must be turned in to Mrs. Hayner or Mrs. Doblinger by Friday, May 9 no later than 3:15.
- Speeches must be turned in to Mrs. Hayner or Mrs. Doblinger by Wednesday, May 14 no later than 3:15.
Students may put up no more than 4 posters on Wednesday, May 14.
Elections will be held on May, 19:
- 1st Bell- 6th grade
- 7th bell- 8th grade
- 8th bell-7th grade
Wyoming Football Sign-up Dates and Parent Meeting:
Incoming 9th graders:
1. Thursday, May 8, 3:10pm in the HS Cafeteria
2. Tuesday, May 20, 3:10pm in the HS Cafeteria
High School Parent Meeting:
Wednesday, May 14, 7pm in the HS Pendery Auditorium
Incoming 7th and 8th graders:
1. Tuesday, May 13, 3:30pm in the HS Cafeteria
2. Tuesday, May 20, 3:30pm in the HS Cafeteria
STUDENTS Please go to the following link for information about summer athletic camps being offered this year: http://athletics2000.com/WyomingCS/Documents/2014%20Wyoming%20Camp%20Information.pdf