Wyoming Ski Bus
Interested in going skiing Fridays, right after school? There is a bus service.
This Bus Service
- is available for students in grade 7-12.
- will run from Dec 13th – Feb 21st. (No bus on Dec. 27th or Jan 3rd)
Bus Service Costs:
- $125 ($140 w/ equipment) / Seasonal Rider / Season
- $15 ($20 w/ equipment) / PayAsYouGo rider / trip
- $60 ($80 w/ equipment) / 5 trips
Note: PayAsYouGo are first come first serve.
- 4 pm (prompt) departure from WHS parking lot (near tennis court)
- 9:35 pm load bus to return to Wyoming. Estimated arrival at WHS 10:30 pm.
2) Download page: WyoSkiBusAgreement + Med Info,
3) fill it out and drop it off at 280 Compton Road, there is a ski club box in the front porch.
Questions? Contact: Amsu Rajbhandari: email@example.com
Wyoming School Music Association invites you to our second annual Flapjacks and Fortissimo Fundraiser. This year it will be even bigger and better! Fill up with great music and a hot breakfast before tackling a day of holiday decorating, shopping at the Kindervelt Tree Sale, Civic Center, and downtown Wyoming. Pick up your Market Day order on your way out!
Date: Saturday, December 7, 2013
Time: 8 am – 11 am
Location: Wyoming High School Cafeteria
Price: $5 in advance*; $6 at the door
RSVP: online: http://wyomingmusic.org/?p=948
check: Niki Pappas, 400 Pike Street, Unit P19, Cincinnati OH 45202
We have at least 11 musical groups from the schools scheduled to entertain you as you enjoy breakfast with family and friends. A full schedule of performers is on our website at: http://wyomingmusic.org/?p=948.
Interested in helping out? We have many volunteer opportunities available at:http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0849ADAE2DAB9-flapjacks1.
Model UN: Attention all 7th and 8th grade Model UN students. Deposits are due to the main office by Monday, December 9th.
Adopt-a-Family is this week! Student Council will be collecting donations for a local family until Friday, December 6. Students can donate money in their homerooms and the two classrooms with the most money raised will win donuts parties! Thank you in advance for your generosity!
8th Grade Parents: Final Payment for the Chicago Trip is due this Friday, December 6th. Please go to the following links for information that was mailed home regarding the Chicago Trip: Chicago Letter #2 2014, Travel Cancellation Protection 2014, Suggested Chicago Packing List 14, Chicago Itinerary 13-14, medform REV 2_27_13, Trip Payment Form 13-14 #2