Dear Wyoming Middle School Parents,
At approximately 9:00 this morning, our fire alarm system indicated a possible problem in Building #1 tripping our fire alarm. We immediately evacuated all modular complex buildings. Students went to their designated evacuation areas. It was determined that it was a duct smoke sensor that tripped due to heat being turned on for the first time in the hallway. The buildings were deemed safe by the Wyoming Fire Department and students re-entered at 9:15.
I would like to thank our staff, students, Wyoming Fire and Police for their work this morning.
Wyoming Middle School