- 7th & 8th Graders: The last Power of the Pen tryout is today in Room 321. See you after school!
- 8th Grade Students: T-shirt slogans are due on Friday by 3:10 p.m.! Please turn in slogans to Mrs. Hayner in Room 204.
- Attention cast of Crumpled Classics: Our rehearsal schedule has been posted on the WMS Drama class in Blackboard. In order to see the schedule, a student must enroll in the class. When students login to blackboard, they should do a search for “drama.” When the WMS Drama class appears, they need to click on the double arrow next to the title of the class, and then click “Enroll.” Once they have enrolled in the class, the Announcements and Rehearsal Schedule will appear in the class.The schedule for this week has also been posted near the entrance to Fay Auditorium. Today’s rehearsal is at 3:45 p.m., for cast members in the Frankenstein scene, pages 9-15.
- Students and Parents: When forgotten instruments are brought to the office, they will be taken to their respective music rooms by the office staff. Students will not be called out of class to pick up an instrument.
- There will be a French Clubmeeting today after school in Room 105. All are welcome, see you there!
- 2013 TRIP TO QUEBEC INFORMATION MEETING
WHEN: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25th @ 7:00 PM
WHERE: FAY AUDITORIUM @ Wyoming Middle School
WHO: 7th and 8th graders enrolled in French
WHAT: Review itinerary, cost, high level logistics, and answer questions. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org Madame Cécile Lainé, French teacher
- There will be no Student Council meeting this week.
- Student Council is sponsoring a team from Wyoming Middle School to participate in the 3.5 mile Walk to End Alzheimer’s on October 6th at Sawyer Point. Sign-up will be held during lunch September 25th, 27th and 28th. Parent volunteers are needed to drive students and to participate in the walk. If you have any questions, email Jan McGlynn at email@example.com.
- Wyoming Youth Services is sponsoring a 5K/10K Run for the Kids on October 6th on the streets of Wyoming near Oak Park. Go to the following link for a registration form WYS Run Registration Form
- Go to the following link for more calendar information. http://www.dynacal.com/wyomingcityschools/calendar.asp?T=Fhttp://www.dynacal.com/wyomingcityschools/calendar.asp?T=F&D=N&S=T&CID=0&DIV=7&EO=Y&V=D&OrgID=13349&Mode