- 2013 TRIP TO QUEBEC INFORMATION MEETING
(Pending board approval)WHEN: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25th @ 7:00 PM
WHERE: FAY AUDITORIUM @ Wyoming Middle School
WHO: 7th and 8th graders enrolled in French
WHAT: Review itinerary, cost, high level logistics, and answer questions. More info: email@example.com Madame Cécile Lainé, French teacher
- Student Council is sponsoring a team from Wyoming Middle School to participate in the 3.5 mile Walk to End Alzheimer’s on October 6th at Sawyer Point. Sign-up will be held during lunch September 25th, 27th and 28th. Parent volunteers are needed to drive students and to participate in the walk. Students will have the opportunity to win prizes. If you have any questions, email Jan McGlynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wyoming Youth Services is sponsoring a 5K/10K Run for the Kids on October 6th on the streets of Wyoming near Oak Park. Go to the following link for a registration form WYS Run Registration Form
- WMS Science Olympiad Team – The first meeting will be at the High School Pendery Center on Monday, September 24th at 6:30 p.m. See Mr. Rensberger with questions.
- Go to the following link for more calendar information. http://www.dynacal.com/wyomingcityschools/calendar.asp?T=Fhttp://www.dynacal.com/wyomingcityschools/calendar.asp?T=F&D=N&S=T&CID=0&DIV=7&EO=Y&V=D&OrgID=13349&Mode=