- The Middle School Magazine Sale fundraiser is off and running. Sales will continue thru the 20th of September with turn-in dates of Sept 6, Sept, 13 and Sept. 20.
- Tech Club will have its first meeting today after school in the Learning Center. The meeting will go from 3:15 until 4:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
- Parents of 7th graders: Mrs. Sherman, R.N., our school nurse, MUST have documentation of your child’s Tdap immunization by 9/14/12 or your child will be EXCLUDED from school starting Monday 9/17/12 until it is provided. Also, for a student to play on a school team, the sports physical must be on an OHSAA physical form.
- The Wyoming Youth Services After School Tutoring(ASP) program starts on September 4th for grades six through eight. Student who were enrolled in the program last year need to submit completed Parental Consent forms by Wednesday, August 29th. For parents who wish to have their child participate in this program: The goal of the program is to have students receive tutoring in reading and/or math. This tutoring should help strengthen your child’s fundamental skills in these subject areas. In addition, students will receive support in homework completion. Please email Ms. Chatterjee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-7208.
- WSMA will be holding its annual Tailgate Party on Friday, September 7, before the varsity football game against Madison. Join us for a delicious dinner catered by City Barbecue. Come learn about the great activities planned by the Wyoming Music Department, meet the music teachers, and hear a special performance by the Marching Band. You’ll be early enough to get a great parking spot, and it’s just a short walk to the football field to catch the High School Strings playing the Star Spangled Banner to kick off the game.Last year’s party was a huge hit! Don’t worry about cooking for the family before the game — we’ll feed everyone from 6:00 – 7:15. Vegetarian and kid options are offered as well. More information and an RSVP form can be found on our website at: wyomingmusic.org under the Events tab. Questions? Contact Karen Kent at 821-2336 or kejkent@AOL.com. Go to the following attachment for more details 2012-09 Tailgate flyer
- Go to the following link for more calendar information.