It is hard to believe it is almost time for classes to begin again! Below you will find a list of important beginning dates you will want to know.
- Tuesday, August 14 – Grades 5-8 New Student Welcome (Fay Aud – 10:30 a.m.)
- Tuesday, August 14 – Grades 5 & 6 pick-up schedules and beginning of the year packets (5:00-7:00 p.m.) in front of the Middle School
- Wednesday, August 15 – Grades 7 & 8 pick-up schedules and beginning of the year packets (5:00-7:00 p.m.) in front of the Middle School
- Thursday, August 16 – Grade 5 Student/Parent Middle School building visit (6:30-8:00 p.m.)
- Friday, August 17 – Grade 5 Strings Round-up at Middle School (10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, August 21 – School Begins
- Friday, August 24 – Middle School Picture Day
Calling all runners! It is not to late to join the Cross Country team. Anyone interested can meet the team after school, outside in the front of the middle school.