- Attention French enrichment students, today will be our last session.
- Gr. 8 Students: don’t forget to bring in your King’s Island form with payment and your DVD order form with payment.
- There is a slide show meeting after school today.
- The Wyoming Middle School Scholastic Book Fair will be held May 21 – 25 in Fay Auditorium. We rely on help from parent volunteers to make the Book Fair a success. Volunteers help restock books, work as cashier, and help kids find books. Plus, it’s really fun to see what’s new in children, teens, and adult literature!
- Please consider signing up to work a 2 hour shift (or more). Even better – get a friend and sign up to work together! The Book Fair hours are:
Monday, 5/21, Tuesday, 5/22, Thursday, 5/24: 7:45 to 4:00
Wednesday, 5/23: 7:45 to 7:00 (Family Night!)
Friday, 5/25: 7:45 to 3:30
Signing up to work couldn’t be easier. Go online to:
Use the easy to follow directions to choose your days and times. If you have any questions, email us at:
- 5th & 6th Grade After School Tutoring Students: Please remember that you will be dismissed at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 17th.
- Attention 6th Grade Parents: Ohio immunization regulations for 7th graders require schools have documentation of a tetanus booster known as Tdap or Td prior to 7th grade. Please check with Mrs. Sherman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (513-206-7182) to be sure your child’s tetanus booster documentation is on file.
- Attention current 6th and 7th grade students: Do you have great school spirit? Do you want to share your Wyoming pride with others? Well, if you think you have what it takes to represent the Cowboys, come try out for the 2012-2013 cheerleading squad. You can try out to cheer for football season or basketball season or both. Mandatory clinics will be held Monday, May 21 through Wednesday, May 23 from 3:00-5:30 p.m. Tryouts will be on Thursday, May 24th starting at 3:30 p.m. Pick up your try-out packet from the main office today!
- May Fete is Friday, May 18th. Go to the following attachments to get more information: 2012 May Fete Facts Form final and 2012 May Fete Order Form final
- Student Council will be selling Relay for Life T-shirts next week , Monday-Thursday. T-shirts will be $10.00 and $3.50 of the profit will go to the American Cancer Society.
- Looking for a gift for 8th Grade Graduation? Show your school and community spirit by purchasing a ROXO Band! Remember, 20% of the proceeds will go toward the WMS Student Council. Visit the website below for details: www.getroxo.com/@wyoming-wyomingms